Brothers and Sisters

Brothers and Sisters

Izabella Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 1, 2010

Family Trip to Heber October 2010

This time the entire family went to Heber. Grandma, grandpa, aunt Nancy, Uncle Paul, Karl, Mom, Daniel, Geraldine, Brittany, Jairo and myself. The clan!! Aunt Nancy, Uncle Paul, Geraldine, Daniel, Jairo, Brittany and I arrived Friday night. First Aunt Nancy and I made a couple of Christmas cards. Scrapbooking in the woods was awesome. So peaceful and inspiring.

Later we needed some way to entertain Aunt Nancy and Uncle Paul, we taught them how to play beer pong. I don't think Uncle Paul was interested because he just went to bed. Aunt Nancy had a ton of fun!!


The next day, Mom, Karl, Grandma, and Grandpa showed up and all the fun began!! We ran out for breakfast at Albertos, then we packed up the trucks and headed out four-wheeling!! :) We had so much fun having a picknick, and then shot off some guns!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Another year! Our love is to infinity and beyond!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Loosing Weight

Background

Thank you for visiting!!!