Brothers and Sisters

Brothers and Sisters

Izabella Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 25, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

I am so excited for the holidays this year! Izabella's first thanksgiving was a success (she slept most of the time though). :) By the end of the night her and her auntie GG were totally knocked out on the couch! Too cute!! 
She survived her first black Friday (although we didn't start until 12pm). Now it is time to move onto thinking about Christmas time! A couple weeks ago I watched Misty create a police officer themed wreath. Since it looked like a lot of fun I decided to buy the materials to make my own.  I also had this believed thing laying around and I finally got around to painting it. I think this season I will be creating lots of fun Christmas decorations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another year! Our love is to infinity and beyond!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Loosing Weight

Background

Thank you for visiting!!!