Brothers and Sisters

Brothers and Sisters

Izabella Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dear Izabella Rose Mendez,


March 15, 2012. 8 months!?! This means in 4 months you will be one. I can not believe how quickly time is flying. You have been one busy little girl lately. You are so popular, everyone can't seemed to get enough of your cheeks. No matter where we go, we get stopped by people asking to touch you, hold you or squeeze your cheeks! You make us so happy!!

Some fun facts about you this month:
  • You are eating solids. We started giving you rice cereal, but you seem to not like that anymore. The foods we tried next were spinach, green beans and asparagas. We steamed them and then put them through the food processor so they would be easier for you to eat. You were not a fan of the food mashed up like that though. So we decided to just give you the foods whole and then watch you really carefully. We started with celery; which turned out to be a nice teething food for you. Steamed broccoli seems to be your favorite. 
  • You are becoming quite the talker. You look at us and mumble somethings. You talk to yourself when you are playing. When we are talking you look at us like you are trying to make out what we are talking about and smile like you agree!
  • I am pretty sure there are dance class lessons in your future! Not just because I am afraid you will have silly moves like your mamma but because I can tell that you like to wiggle and move your body every time there is music playing. 
Even though I am sad to see you growing so quickly, I am happy to see all the new things you are learning. You are growing and learning every second. You are such a smart, beautiful little girl that I know will do big things when you grow up!

I love you so much!
Love,
Mommy 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Another year! Our love is to infinity and beyond!

    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

    Loosing Weight

    Background

    Thank you for visiting!!!