Here is a peek at some of the awesome photos Briana took!! Of course I did do a little editing but she is the one who captured all the fun poses!
Brothers and Sisters
Saturday, May 5, 2012
Pictures
This photo shoot was probably the most fun photo shoot we have ever done!!! Briana let us bring along some friends this time. Dawn and Annie got to join us. :) We went to the Children's Museum because it was over 100 degrees outside... The Children's Museum is so much fun! I had a blast! I could not stip talking about how cool that place is. I see season passes in our future!!
Here is a peek at some of the awesome photos Briana took!! Of course I did do a little editing but she is the one who captured all the fun poses!
Here is a peek at some of the awesome photos Briana took!! Of course I did do a little editing but she is the one who captured all the fun poses!





















No comments:
Post a Comment