Brothers and Sisters

Brothers and Sisters

Izabella Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Watching a Mickey, of course!

I have to stay for every home basketball game (I am the athletic director). I am so lucky, though. My principals are totally okay with Izabella hanging out with me during the games. The kids love to see her, the cheer leaders adore her (she wears a matching hair accessory to match the cheer leaders). Izabella loves to clap and stomp her feet just like the cheer leaders. And she claps no matter what team scores (good sportsmanship is what I'm teaching her).

She owns the gym though! She will spread out and watch her shows where ever. She will even look up to greet anyone walking through the doors.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Another year! Our love is to infinity and beyond!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Loosing Weight

Background

Thank you for visiting!!!