Brothers and Sisters

Brothers and Sisters

Izabella Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

67 Days Until Graduation

Where has the time gone? When I first met this young lady, she was in 5th grade. She was curious, interested, respectful, friendly and beautiful. I look at her today after watching her grow up over the last 7 years or so and think "wow!" She has grown up into an amazing, talented, curious, interested, respectful, friendly and beautiful young lady. Yes, she has not changed much.

It is interesting to me the different paths life may throw out at someone. Should you choose to accept is the question. Geraldine has had a few different challenges thrown at her in the last couple of years. Who would of thought the grown up way she has handled these challenges. I am amazed every day at how awe some of a person she is. She has taken total control of her life. When college was the challenge question she knew the answer... No choice, she knew she needed to go to college. She did her research. Got help from the counselors at school. Visited NAU. Decided to stay close to home, real close to home and go to ASU. :)

As the days count down, and get closer to the graduation date, I am excited to see her grow and begin a new chapter of her life. I have no doubt in my mind that she will do great things with her life.

Until the count down runs out, we have many things to do to get ready!! Order the cap and gown, take pictures, make announcements, send out announcements, find a prom dress, find a graduation dress, and of course shoes to match each, buy a big box of tissue (the tissue is for Daniel and me! Okay mostly me...). Watch and win more tennis matches, listen and sing more choir concerts, dance in more dance performances, make more memories!! So many things to do... I hope the clock slows down...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another year! Our love is to infinity and beyond!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Loosing Weight

Background

Thank you for visiting!!!