We have found the perfect prom dress!! Geraldine look absolutly beautiful in this dress (now that is not to say that she does not look beautiful any other time) :) I had so much fun looking around!! Watching her try on dresses!! Geraldine and I went out on a Saturday for 7 hours... We didn't find anything... Then on Sunday Daniel and I took Geraldine to try on more dress for 4 more hours... We didn't find anything... Then the next weekend my mom, my aunt Nancy and I took Geraldine out for 7 more hours... And we did find a dress!!! We were so excited!! Pictures will be posted as soon as prom is here. I wouldn't want anyone to be a bitter and purchase the same dress!! :)
Well my mom, my aunt and I were so excited for Geraldine. I could tell that Geraldine was excited deep down inside. After all she was supposed to feel like a princess. I know she is greatful, I know she appriciates everything her brother and I do for her. But there is just one thing missing... Her mom. Yes we found the perfect dress but that did not mean much to her because all she wanted to do was run home and show it to her mom... But her mom is not home...
Daniel and I will give Geraldine the world... But there will just be one thing we can not give to her... Her mom... Thanks USA...





No comments:
Post a Comment