Brothers and Sisters

Brothers and Sisters

Izabella Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I am Pregnant and... I'm a Teacher Part 2

Have I told you lately how excited my students are over me being pregnant! I am starting to show and the kids are getting more and more excited! During my second hour class today the kids were asking when I would have pictures from an ultrasound? I told them "funny you should ask! I am going next Monday to have my first ultrasound. So, Mrs. Warren (our assistant principal) will be watching you guys for the last half hour of class so that I can go to my Dr. appointment." They were only okay with Mrs. Warren coming in because I was going to be able to show them pictures of the baby the next day! Good thing they are okay! :)

I have come to realize that my students go home and talk about me (or all their teachers). :) Every other day the students come in and say "Mrs. Mendez, my mom said that you will be craving pickles and ice cream." Or "my mom said that you might be cranky in a couple of weeks." Or "my mom does the ultrasounds and she said you can find out if it's a girl or boy at 18 weeks." I learn so much from my students! Who would of thought?!?!

One of my recent soccer players said, "Mrs. Mendez, I am going to blow up your phone with text messages in July until I hear from you knowing that your baby is here!" Oh man, I am only 12 weeks. She has a long way to wait!!

My 8th graders are very sad that I am having the baby over the summer and they will not be there when I return. They keep threatening me that they will come back to visit to see pictures!! :)

I love my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another year! Our love is to infinity and beyond!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Loosing Weight

Background

Thank you for visiting!!!