Brothers and Sisters

Brothers and Sisters

Izabella Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My first Ultrasound January 10, 2011

Yesterday was totally amazing!! I had my first ultrasound and yes I teared up! But it was kinda weird to see that there is a little human growing inside of me... I must have bored the baby with the math lesson I taught just before the ultrasound because the baby was not moving around (everything was okay, the baby was just relaxing). So we were wiggling my belly and pushing on my belly and trying to get the baby to move around. While we were trying to get the baby to move around on the monitor we could see the baby punching back at us. So cute! But then I thought, We are going to be in the principal's office a lot with this one!! hahaha!!

As soon as we got the pictures, of course we had to show everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another year! Our love is to infinity and beyond!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Loosing Weight

Background

Thank you for visiting!!!