Brothers and Sisters

Brothers and Sisters

Izabella Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Feeling the baby move!

Such an amazing feeling! I felt the baby move for the first time on Monday Feb 21. Daniel and I were laying in bed chatting when I felt a movement that I had never felt before. I told Daniel that I thought the baby had just moved! He put his hand on my belly trying to feel something but there was no more movement. Not this time daddy... I then felt the baby moving more while I was sitting in class on Thursday night. Such a great feeling! I smile everytime.

1 comment:

Paul and Nancy said...

Where is the February baby bump photo?! :-)

Post a Comment

Another year! Our love is to infinity and beyond!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Loosing Weight

Background

Thank you for visiting!!!