Student question of the week: Mrs. Mendez is your belly heavy because it looks heavy...
Thanks!
I have heard that memory loss is a huge part of being pregnant but dang have I taken it to a whole new level!
Situation one: I passed out papers and then going over it with the kids. One of the students did not get one. I looked all over the place to find where I put that stack of papers. They were sitting right in front of
me. Nice!
Situation two: The students were practicing their math and I was calling students up to give extra help and to see how they were doing. When I got to one of the kids she was not in the room. I knew she was at school because I just talked to her. Now where did she go? A few minutes later she walks in. I called her up and asked her where she went and if I gave her permission to go. She said, "Mrs. Mendez I went to the restroom, look you even signed my pass to go!" Oops! :)
Situation three: The kids had just taken a test and I was going to pass them back. Before I was going to pass them out I wanted to give them a pep talk. For some reason I set the papers down and continued to talk to the kids. When I was ready to pass out the tests I could not find them. I started to look for them. Then I asked the class if anyone saw them. They said "we watched you put them on your desk!" Good thing they are watching out for me!





No comments:
Post a Comment