Brothers and Sisters

Brothers and Sisters

Izabella Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Dear Izabella Rose Mendez,

Today you are 2 months old!! You are growing so fast right in front of our eyes.
Your daddy and I have been watching you develop into such a cute little baby. There are a few memories and fun facts we want to share with you... I had to go back to work on September 1. It was a very tough day being apart from you for the first time since I knew you were growing in my belly. I am sure you were sad and missing me as well. Lucky for you, though, you get to spend the day with daddy while I am away at work. :) We took you for your first trip to Heber when you were 7 weeks old. I know you had lots of fun being loved on by your great aunt Nancy and great uncle Paul! Today you went for you 2 month check up. Daddy said you were a trooper when you got your shots. You cried but he gave you a bottle and calmed you down quickly. Your stats for this check up were weight 14lbs 8oz, height 24 inches. This puts you at the 100 percentile for weight and 98 percentile for height. Daddy says your a little beast and he can not wait for you to start playing soccer!! :) You have been cooing, smiling, gripping fingers and keeping eye contact. As for sleeping... You are still sleeping in bed with daddy and mommy. :) When we first go to bed you sleep for a good 4 hours then you wake up to eat. After that you are up and down, moving around every hour. Oh yeah, you are a grunter and a snorter!! Your daddy and I love you so very much! We wouldn't trade you for the world! We are enjoying our journey with you! Love always and forever, Daddy and Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another year! Our love is to infinity and beyond!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Loosing Weight

Background

Thank you for visiting!!!