Today you are ONE! I am so proud to be your mommy. You amaze me every single day. Not only do you make me and your daddy smile everyday but I am pretty sure that everyone who sees your smiling face smiles for the rest of the day as well.
The first time I felt you move in my belly I was instantly in love. Then the day you were born I could not stop staring at you. You made (and still do) me happy. Let me tell you a few things that amaze me about you.
- Although you are not crawling, you still get around pretty fast by scooting on your butt. You like a little skier swishing your legs from left to right to get around everywhere.
- You eat EVERYTHING that mommy and daddy eat. Your favorite food is probably still broccoli. You get really excited when I bring it out on a plate for you. I am still nursing you. It's our favorite time to spend together. I am not sure how long we will nurse for but I am sure when the time is right we will both know.
- You have done quite a bit of traveling during your first year of life. You are the best to travel with. You sleep the majority of the ride and when you are awake you play and talk (how lucky are we?!?!). We have gone camping with your great aunt Nancy and Great uncle Paul up in Heber, AZ. You tia Gera and uncle Karl went with us on that trip also. Then we went to Show Low, AZ for more camping with aunt Dawn and your BFF Annie. Grandma and I took you on a little road trip up to Prescott, AZ for the day to do some shopping! We also made a trip out to Las Vegas, NV to see your tios Julio and Alvaro, and you abuelita Nora. The last trip we took right before you turned one was to Camp De Benniville in the mountains in California. Each trip was a great experience for you.
- Words you have said this year are: momma, dada, papa, night, hi, agua and Barbra.
- You have gone through many milestones and many firsts this year such as sitting up, growing teeth (you have 6 as of now), playing peek a boo, eating solids, drinking from sippy cups and straws. Oh and of course you have mastered the art of throwing tantrums! :) You are just growing and learning every day.
I love you very much!
Love,
Mommy





No comments:
Post a Comment