Brothers and Sisters

Brothers and Sisters

Izabella Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Best Friends

Up until recently, Izabella would spend everyday at Annie's house. Daniel use to nanny Annie so Izabella tagged along. Those two have always had a special bond. Since school started back up, Annie goes to preschool and Izabella goes to her Mema and Papa's house. The girls no longer see each other everyday. I thought it would be an out of site out of mind kind of thing... Who am I kidding? This is Izabella we are talking about. She has such an amazing memory and not to mention an incredible love for her best friend, Annie! 

Tonight, as I was reading Izabella her bed time story, she was a little on the fussy side. I asked her what was wrong? She said that she was really sad (visualize her lip sticking out with her big brown eyes tearing up). "Why are you sad, Izabella?" She said, "because I miss my best friend Annie," ( as the tears rolled down her face, my heart ached for her.)

Thank goodness they have a play date this Saturday!!! :) 

First day meeting each other and it was best friends at first site!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Another year! Our love is to infinity and beyond!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Loosing Weight

Background

Thank you for visiting!!!