Brothers and Sisters

Brothers and Sisters

Izabella Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 21, 2013

When I grow up...

"When I grow up I want to be a doctor!" Said Izabella. She said, "I will check your eyes and check your ears." 
She is at the cute age where she is playing dress up. She loves to wear her little dr outfit. She is always looking for a new patient and Daddy made a great first patient!
She does have a full list of people in her waiting room though...
And she will rush to help anyone in need.
I think she will make a fine, caring doctor when she grows up. Izabella is such a kind, smart, loving individual who will grow up and be the best at what ever she puts her mind to. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Another year! Our love is to infinity and beyond!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Loosing Weight

Background

Thank you for visiting!!!