Geraldine is flying to Mexico, on her own, for the first time ever!!! We are extremely happy, nervous, excited, scared, sad, and maybe even a little bit jealous of and for her. She gets to go visit her mom for the first time in 8 months. She leaves on the 4th of July (did I mention this is the first time for Geraldine to even fly??) We are very thankful to a kind UU named Ryan for sharing his buddy pass with us. This helped us save money on the flight so that Geraldine can help out her mom more when she gets there.
We just set up Skype. We are very excited and hope that it will work. I guess there are places called Internet cafes in Mexico where they can go to get online. I hope the computers there have cameras and are able to get skype. I think this will break our hearts if it does not work. We really would LOVE to see our mom again (even if it is just through the computer).
Wish us luck that this trip is smooth. I will keep you updated as to what fun adventures Geraldine encounters!! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment