Misty brought up a great question today. With New Years being around the corner she ask... "what are your New Years Resolutions?" Well... I have not thought about that yet.
Usually Misty and I spend our prep time during the month of December going to QT to purchase hot coco and doughnuts. So naturally my New Years Resolution would be to get fit and stay away from QT's doughnuts and hot coco. But this year Misty and I did not make it to QT very much because we have separate preps (so sad). Also, I am not sure losing weight this year (well at least for the first 7 months) is really going to work for me.
The first thing that came to mind for my New Years resolution would be to concentrate on having a beautiful, healthy baby. But that doesn't seem right, after all shouldn't I want that no matter what time of the year I get pregnant.
So... Now I must think... What will my New Years Resolution be??? Can I have more than one or two?? What do you think? Have you started thinking about your New Years Resolution? Leave a comment on this post and let me know what you are thinking as far as this topic goes.





No comments:
Post a Comment