Spring break is over... :( and we are back to our routines. Time to get ready for AIMS... Less than 3 weeks away. Oh boy........
The kids all knew that I was going to find out if I was going to have a boy or girl over spring break. You should have seen them... I swear they were all waiting at my door step, all of them with the same question, "Is it a boy or girl?" I told them that I would tell them when it was their turn for class. Oh man did word travel fast after first period. All the kids knew by lunch time that I am expecting a little girl! :) They were just so excited and could not wait. :)
I showed them a couple of the ultrasound pictures and they just thought that was the coolest thing ever!!
Next questions that are on their mind...
What are you going to name her?
Have you decorated her room?
What colors are you going to make her room?
Are you going to have a theme for her room?
When is the baby shower?
Are you going to have a theme for the baby shower?
Is she moving?
Can we feel her kick?
So many questions...So little time... And we still need to get ready for AIMS...





No comments:
Post a Comment