As soon as I can get a hold of a scanner I will scan in the ultra sounds for you all to see!! I love going to the ultrasound appointments! The ultrasound tech is so awesome to Daniel and I. She is patient with us and really gives us a show of our little one. It is so awesome to see the baby already, even if it is just on the T.V. thing! I can hardly wait to see her in person.
Daniel and I went to take March baby bump pictures with our good friend Brianna (who is trying to start her own business, by the way! So if you like what you see and are interested in some photo shoots for yourself, I can help you get in touch!)!!! She does such a wonderful job. We also bought our little sweet pea her very first dress just for this day! Of course you know me, it was a cute little green dress!! :)





After our photo shoot Daniel and I got the itch to do our registry. I aske a couple friends who have recently had babies with in the last year how early they did their registry and baby shower and decorating. They all said about 2 months before the baby was born. Here I am 4 months away. Seems so far away... But... we still had the itch... So we went to register!! LOL!!! Now, half the stuff we put on the registry probably wont be there in a couple of months, but we can always add and delete! :) Now we just need to get working on the baby shower! Geraldine and Brittany have been so awesome to say they will throw me a baby shower! I know they will make it so special for me! After all, I love baby showers! :) I did beg them to let me help with the invitations! More info will follow soon!! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment