Brothers and Sisters

Brothers and Sisters

Izabella Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 26, 2011

I am Pregnant and... I'm a Teacher Part 7

So, the other day at work I was going over some math examples with the students. I have this really cool piece of technology in my classroom called SMARTboard. It is like an over sized computer touch screen. I can write directly on the screen! It is so nice because I don't have to erase every time I want to write something new. I just click the next button and it goes onto a clean page for me. The thing about this SMARTboard is that you can only touch the board in one spot inorder for it to write what you want it to write. Other wise you end up with a bunch of scribbles where ever it is being touched....

I am sure some of you already see where this one is going...

While I was trying to write on the board, my numbers were not showing up. I tried over and over to write on the board. The students were giggling. I looked down and belly level was a bunch of scribbles. Yes, my belly sticks out to touch the board! :) The kids thought that was the most funniest thing they had seen! I told them to get use to it because it was only going to get worse! :)


Kind Student: A student came into my room yesterday morning. She said, "Close your eyes Mrs. Mendez." So I did. When she said to open them she had a present for me. Well really for my baby. She had bought me two onsies. One for early and one for later. They were too cute!!

I really have some awesome students!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another year! Our love is to infinity and beyond!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Loosing Weight

Background

Thank you for visiting!!!