Today was mismatched day!! The teachers really got into it. When the kids would ask them why they were dressed like that, the teachers would reply "I don't know what you are talking about. This is how I always dress!" :)
I decided I was going to wear two different shoes along with my pink and purple outfit. A couple girls quietly pulled me to the side and said "Mrs. Mendez, did you know you had two different shoes on?" I looked at them shocked! "Do I really? Oh man!?!? I can't see my feet! How did I get out of the house like this!?!" They said that is was okay, they just wanted me to be careful next time! A few other students through out the day pointed out that I had on two different shoes. When I told them that I didn't know because I couldn't see my feet they giggled. One girl said "Really? Let me see." She looked over my shoulder and down, and said "You are right, I can't see your feet either!!"
What an awesome day!! :)
PS... Notice I don't have any ankles today? I swear I started the day off with them! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment