
Izabella had her first Dr. Appointment with the pediatrician today and of course she had to go in style! :)
When we got to the doctors I had to fill out all the first time paper work. It was kind of neat putting my name down as the patients mother and Daniel's name down as the patients father! When we got called to the back the nurse asked us to undress Izabella to.her diaper. This is a task right now as Izabella is not a huge fan of dressing and undressing. I'm sure as time goes on she will learn to enjoy dressing up! :) The nurse measured her and she was still 21 and 1/4in long. Next we checked her weight and that was 7lbs7oz (this was 7oz lighter than her birth weight). the dr came in next. She said that weight loss is normal but she would like to see her back up close to her birth weight by our next visit in two weeks. Then she checked Izabella's reflexes and strength. She smiled and told us that we had a very strong baby girl! That her strength is just about like a 4 week old! :) When the dr checked the inside if Izabella's mouth with one of those popsicle sticks, Izabella started sucking on the stick. Dr said "i guess she is hungry!" She then told us to give her a bottle before we leave and she would see us in two weeks. I really like our pediatrician! While daniel was feeding Izabella, I asked the nurse if I could step on their scale... Call me crazy but I was kinda curious as to how much weight I lost... So excited to say that I have already lost 26lbs! How many people can really say they lost 26lbs in one weekend!?!?





No comments:
Post a Comment