So on Monday we went to the Dr. When she checked me I was 1cm and 50% thinned. That was good news to hear since the week before I was not dilated at all. But there was one problem... My blood pressure was a bit too high. (High blood pressure runs in the family). So she wanted to send me to the hospital right away to have blood work done. I was not liking the idea of getting poked, so she made a deal with me. I go home and relax then come back Tuesday morning to have my blood pressure checked again. If it was high again she would induce me that day. Well, we went back to the dr and of course my blood pressure was just fine, not too high not too low, just fine! (That also runs in the family!) Since my blood pressure was always sketchy she gave us the option to be induced this week. We agreed. She called the hospital and they could get me in for an induction Thursday, July 14 at 10pm.
Oh man!! Now there is a real set date...





No comments:
Post a Comment