Brothers and Sisters

Brothers and Sisters

Izabella Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Today's Dr. Visit

Went to the dr this am. The Dr. appointment was at 8:15 am. I was super sleepy after not getting a full nights sleep. I guess this is just my bodies way of getting me ready for when the baby is here. I had horrible heart burn last night, my back hurt, and I was having a hard time finding a comfortable sleeping spot. I know I am whining but have I told you lately that I am uncomfortable. I am sure all the mommies know what I am talking about. I feel selfish, but I am so ready for this baby to come out. A good friend reminded me that a lot of pregnant people have felt the same way I do right now.

The Dr. told us today that there is still no progress toward labor any time soon... This did make me sad to hear because I have been feeling pains and I feel like I should have even some kind of progress even if it lasts the next week or two.

Oh well I guess... Until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another year! Our love is to infinity and beyond!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Loosing Weight

Background

Thank you for visiting!!!