
Yes, I did make the trip in to my classroom. The substitute teacher that will be covering for me during the month of August is not paid to come in early to set up the classroom. His first day will be the students first day... So, that means I do have to go in and set up.
Everyone that was there was so excited to see Izabella! A few people took turns holding her. This gave mommy a chance to figure out what I did with everything on the last day of school. :)
Jairo was even at the school. He helped Daniel move around the big furniture for me. And then of course he had to get his Izabella snuggles in!

We also had another reason to get out of the house. Misty's birthday was on Monday so Izabella wanted to take her out for lunch! Izabella sure did love being held and loved on by her Aunt M!





No comments:
Post a Comment