Brothers and Sisters

Brothers and Sisters

Izabella Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Taxes = Grandma, right?

Not this year... :(

Since I started working, my grandma always filed my taxes for me. Two years ago grandma told me to watch her as she did my taxes. She said that she wasn't going to be around forever and I would have to do them on my own someday. I sorta payed attention to her while she went through the process.

Last year she said the same thing but this time she made me do my own while she sat beside me to help me.

This year, my aunt handed me the cd and told me to follow the steps and that it was super easy. Well, she was right, doing the taxes it's self was easy but the thought of doing the taxes on my own was not so easy. What if I did something wrong, or forgot some information or added something i wasn't supposed to?

I started off, going through all the steps, answering questions, filing in wages and such, getting stuck here and there. Then the computer was about ready to die. So I moved the couch so that I could plug in the computer, and Izabella's Cheerios spilled all over the place. I started to cry. Why? Not over the Cheerios of course. I miss my grandma!! And filing my taxes has reminded me of just how much my grandma did for me.

I called my aunt and she walked me through the process. Thanks Aunt Nancy for saving the day!

All the firsts we are going through...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another year! Our love is to infinity and beyond!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Loosing Weight

Background

Thank you for visiting!!!