Brothers and Sisters

Brothers and Sisters

Izabella Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 23, 2013

What to blog about??...

I just read a few friend's blogs and a few other blogs that I "stalk". Now I find myself wanting to blog. I am not really sure what I even want to blog about. There is so much on my mind right now. My thoughts are all jumbled up.

Went to visit my grandpa today. He looked so much better today than he did a few days ago. His lungs keep filling up with fluid. The Drs. are going to do a procedure on Monday to find out why they keep filling up.

Spent most of the morning cleaning up around the house. We are expecting some really great guests in a week!!! Elly and Zuzu will be arriving Sunday night (4/3) and staying for a little over a week. I am super excited to visit with her and see how much Zuzu has grown up.

I have been gathering my thoughts about how I want to sped my summer. I know you think I am crazy because after all it is only February. Teachers are planners! More on this topic to come...

Izabella is growing so fast. She is putting together 2-3 word sentences. This morning when she woke up she told me "mamma, I hungry. eggs please." So is so darn cute!! I just realized right now that I have not updated her stats here on the blog. We just recently went to her check up. I will have to post about that soon. :) Must take a bear picture first.

There are a few more things on my mind, but I am not sure I am ready to blog about them yet. Have you ever wanted to blog about something but didn't because you were not sure if it would offend anyone or if it would hurt someones feelings?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another year! Our love is to infinity and beyond!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Loosing Weight

Background

Thank you for visiting!!!