Brothers and Sisters

Brothers and Sisters

Izabella Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 25, 2013

Visit with Mama

I had an amazing visit with my Mama tonight. She looked real good and seemed to be getting around good. We talked about stories of when I was little. I told her that it was her fault as to why I do not like to match my socks because I would always watch her and help her fold and match socks. She just giggled.

We talked about her recent visit to Chicago. Her and my Papa made it to my great grandma just before she passed away. I am real glad my great grandma held on so that Mama and Papa could say their peace and good byes. Mama then pulled out a letter that my great grandma wrote in 2005. The letter was a story of her life. Who she was, where she came from what she did. I am so excited for this letter. I just had to make a copy of it to keep for myself.

Izabella was a little grouchy but it was close to her bed time and she is usually stuck to my hip once we get home. Mama shared some cookies with Izabella so that won her over a little bit.

I can't wait to go back over to visit with Mama some more. I have so many questions for her. Plus I just love stories about the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another year! Our love is to infinity and beyond!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Loosing Weight

Background

Thank you for visiting!!!