Brothers and Sisters

Brothers and Sisters

Izabella Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Baby Room

So I finally got motivated to do a little more decorating to the room. :) My Step-mom, Liz, came over and her, Geraldine and I sat and painted picture frames and the letters that spell out I-Z-A-B-E-L-L-A. We painted them brown to match the bottom half of the wall. I am so happy with the colors of the room!! I LOVE the brown Daniel and I picked out!! :)





SO today, after my 2 hour nap, I decided to put up Izabella's name and talked Daniel into hanging a few things for me! Here is the awe some outcome that came of it!! I am so happy!! Every time I go into the room or even walk by the room I smile!! :)

2 comments:

Tamara said...

BEAUTIFUL ... You a great job.

Paul and Nancy said...

OMG! This looks like a page out of one of those decorating magazines. You guys did a wonderful job.

Post a Comment

Another year! Our love is to infinity and beyond!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Loosing Weight

Background

Thank you for visiting!!!