Oh boy have we been working a lot these days...
Kids Kamp has started so that means Geraldine and I are at it again!! Geraldine is officially the preschool teacher this year!! In years past she has stood in the shadows of many other wonderful preschool teachers until she had reached the wonderful age of 19!! Now she is able to step outside of the shadows of others and lets her light shine bright as she fulfills the excitement in the lives of 4 year olds!! :)
Geraldine is one busy girl though this month! She is really earning her sleep (which by the way she wont get until July)... :) Not only is she working a Kids Kamp, chasing kids around all day, creating games and craft ideas and fixing boo boos, she is still working her full time job as the engineers assistant... Can we say overachiever! :)
With Kids Kamp starting back up I am running around (well trying, everyone tells me to sit down) trying to make sure all the campers are having fun, the counselors are enjoying themselves while still doing their jobs... :) I am checking in with parents and collecting tuition... I love my job and I realize I loved it a lot more before I was prego. It is hard work to be energetic and prego at the same time. :) The kids are cute though. :) They understand!! I will post some funny questions they have already asked me!!
Daniel is enjoying the summer with the two little guys he watches! The mom signed them up for a summer movie program so Daniel goes once a week to watch a little kiddie movie! He is really excited for the movies that are coming up in the next few weeks. Daniel is also taking the boys swimming, to museums, aquariums and to a camp. He has his hands full!! :) The youngest one really loves Daniel. When he can not see Daniel his little lip starts to stick out!!





No comments:
Post a Comment