Brothers and Sisters

Brothers and Sisters

Izabella Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Pool is a Wonderful Thing!!

Since my Dr. strongly encouraged me to start swimming, I worked up enough nerve to ask my friend Kim if I could swim at her pool (not that I was worried she would be mad or anything I just hate to be a bother to others...) She was very happy to have Daniel and I over for a swim!! Even Tommy was there so he swam with us!

Kim I got to catch up. It seems teachers have a hard time staying in touch when the school year starts. Its like we dedicate our life to that school or something. :)

Tommy and Daniel entertained each other in the pool...

After about an hour of swimming we got out and oh boy did my feet look so much better!! I was even able to get a good nights sleep last night!! WONDERFUL!!

I guess the dr does know what she is talking about when she says the pool is going to be the best thing for me!! :)

1 comment:

Sunshine Watson said...

My doctor ordered that I spend an hour in the pool every day when I was preggo. I had to do it all at a friends pool, but it was worth it! Ahhh! To feel weightless!

Post a Comment

Another year! Our love is to infinity and beyond!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Loosing Weight

Background

Thank you for visiting!!!