Brothers and Sisters

Brothers and Sisters

Izabella Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 20, 2011

Dr. Visit This Week

So the first thing the Dr. said to me when she walked in the room was... "Did we totally scare you at our last appointment?" I said "well yes!" :)

You all read my last post about the high blood pressure and being too swollen. ANd how that might put me into pre-labor. So I was a little nervous. After all I still have two weeks left of Kids Kamp and I really do not want the baby to be born too premature. So I listened to the Dr and went swimming this past week. My feet thanked me!! Such a wonderful feeling to be in the pool! :)

Well this Dr. visit did go a lot better! My blood pressure was normal and while my swelling was still kinda crazy it wasn't too bad because of how normal the blood pressure was. :) She told me that my cervix is not thinning out yet and I am not dilated so there is no way baby Izabella should be coming this week. I do go back next week so we will see if anything changes in a week!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another year! Our love is to infinity and beyond!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Loosing Weight

Background

Thank you for visiting!!!