Brothers and Sisters

Brothers and Sisters

Izabella Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dr. Visit on Monday

Daniel and I had our last ultrasound this past Monday!! Daniel said he really enjoyed this last ultrasound because he could see so much of the baby. He said that he saw her little nose! :)
I, on the other hand, did not really care for this last ultrasound. It was in a new room and the bed was in a weird angle. I couldn't really see the screen because of how I was asked to lay down. It was pretty awkward laying down on my back since I have not done it in a few months. Oh well... At least the tech lady printed out pictures. I will post them as soon as I am able to scan them in. :)
She also said it looked like our baby will have lots of hair!! I said "I have the heart burn to match it!! :)

After our ultrasound we waited about 30 mins to see our Dr. The nurse took my blood pressure and said that it was a little high for me and she would come back in 10mins to check it again. The Dr then came in and noticed my fluffy, pillow like feet... When the nurse came back in the check my blood pressure again it had gone down some. The Dr said it was not too high to worry about at this time but I needed to be kind to my body and possibly swim for one hour, 3 days a week to help keep the swollen down and my blood pressure regular. (I did inform the dr that high blood pressure runs in the family, she smiled and said that I will be just fine!) The last thing the dr said to me was I will see you in a week! This means the dr visits are getting closer and that means the baby will be coming soon... Oh my... Now it is really time to start counting down...34 more days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another year! Our love is to infinity and beyond!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Loosing Weight

Background

Thank you for visiting!!!