Brothers and Sisters

Brothers and Sisters

Izabella Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 24, 2011

The results of the polls...

WOW!! A lot of my readers do not think I am going to deliver on my due date... As a matter of fact, many of you think I am going to go early... Is that just hopeful wishing on your part? Because it is on my part!!


On another note... Daniel and I completed our last night of Birthing class!! Yay!! We even got a cool certificate! Daniel said we should frame it and hang it on her wall so she knows how much we cared about her to go to the classes!! hehehe!! Well, we are not certified to have this kid soooo.... Any day now huh!?!?!

One thing we learned last night was that girls born at week 36 have stronger lungs than boys born at week 36. So this means if Izabella decides to come soon she will have strong lungs!! :) YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another year! Our love is to infinity and beyond!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Loosing Weight

Background

Thank you for visiting!!!