Brothers and Sisters

Brothers and Sisters

Izabella Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

7 days old


With Izabella turning 1 month old I realized I have still not done much with her new born pictures that Briana took for us. I have been so busy with visitors and taking Izabella around to visit people that I just have not had much time to do much with the computer. A lot of the posts that I have posted were done on car rides through my phone! (Gotta love smart phones!) I did order announcements that I was going to double up as thank you notes as well. Have you received yours yet? No? Oh wait... Thats because they are still sitting here with me waiting to be mailed out... :)

Well here is the best I can do now with posting the new born pictures of my beautiful little (but growing) girl! :)


This bear was given to Izabella by our good friend Laura! We are so excited for the bear. We are going to take a monthly picture of the bear with Izabella!




She really did not like the frog hat on...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Another year! Our love is to infinity and beyond!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Loosing Weight

Background

Thank you for visiting!!!