Brothers and Sisters

Brothers and Sisters

Izabella Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 19, 2011

Crafting!!


Today Geraldine, Izabella and I met up with Elly at SAS the fabric store. We had a blast! We bought a ton of fabric to make many cool things with!

While walking around the huge store Izabella decided she did not want to sit in her car seat any more. I mean really, who would? So mommy, aunt Elly and auntie GG all took turns carrying her around. :) Auntie GG's arms got tired at one point so she put Izabella down right on the shelves with all the fabric! Izabella thought it was the coolest thing ever. She looked around and even smiled a lot! I know she really enjoyed her trip to the fabric store! :)



I have figured out how to cut fabric with my cricut so I decided to practice and make Izabella a cool one of a kind onesie!! Of course Geraldine was around while I was trying to decide what to cut out so Izabella got a super awe some (one-of-a-kind) onesie that said love (with a heart) "aunti" GG. Notice the cool spelling of "aunti"? In the Spanish language the "i" makes an "e" sound. Since this is a special one-of-a-kind onesie I decided to leave the "e" off of the end of "aunti" just for fun since aunti GG speaks Spanish! :)


My Grandpa dug out his really old sewing machine from his closet. IT STILL WORKS!!! So excited! Now its time to learn to sew! I think I might even try to sew Izabella her Halloween costume! Any cute ideas as to what she could be?

I have totally suckered Geraldine into crafting. I think she bought a lot more fabric than I did while at SAS! Well she came straight home and decided she would try to sew something. Of course the easiest first project to sew is a pillow. She did sew a pillow but went above and beyond by adding cute ruffles to one end. Gotta love the cute photo with the cutest model! Annie didn't want to leave the pillow alone, or Izabella pacifier at that! :) hehehe!



Now that one pillow is completed, Geraldine is a pro! She can now sew clothes, such as the very cute skirt she sewed! So pretty!! Watch out Ralph Lauren!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another year! Our love is to infinity and beyond!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Loosing Weight

Background

Thank you for visiting!!!