Brothers and Sisters

Brothers and Sisters

Izabella Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Lunch with Great Aunt Nancy!

Izabella decided she wanted to have lunch with her great aunt Nancy today. So of course her daddy and I had to tag along! Great Aunt Nancy told everyone in her office that her great niece was coming to have lunch with her but had to bring her parents because she didn't have a drivers license yet!
Izabella picked out the cutest outfit! She even wore a pair of shoes for the first time!
Aunt Nancy only put Izabella down so she could eat half of her salad. :)




1 comment:

Paul and Nancy said...

And that was only because I needed to use both hands and couldn't figure out how to do it and hold Izzy at the same time. I tried to take her to work with me, but when I turned around there were her parents right behind me. :-)

Post a Comment

Another year! Our love is to infinity and beyond!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Loosing Weight

Background

Thank you for visiting!!!