Brothers and Sisters

Brothers and Sisters

Izabella Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Crafting


So I had to create the cute little outfit Izabella wore for her one month picture. I went to that super cool fabric store SAS and bought all different colors of Tulle. I will make Izabella a new tutu each month! So much fun!! :)


Her cute tutu! This is the first of many to come! :) If you like... I can make your daughter one too!! :) $10 each just email me your Princess's waist measurement, the length from her hips to her feet, and the colors you would like (limit 2 colors for now)! :) mrs.mendez08@gmail.com



I took a onsie and ironed on a #1! SO easy and so fun! :)



The outfit would not have been complete without a matching headband!! :) I am hoping to make many more of these as well. Maybe I will get really good and sell these as well!

I see a fun side job in my future! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another year! Our love is to infinity and beyond!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Loosing Weight

Background

Thank you for visiting!!!