Brothers and Sisters

Brothers and Sisters

Izabella Rose

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Getting Crafty!

So I have been inspired to use my little bit of free time (you know in between feedings and changing diapers) to be crafty! My friend Elly has been making her own baby mobiles and bedding stuff. Not to mention my aunt and step mom made me some awesome blankets and cloths for Izabella. This all seems so much fun.
Yesterday while we were having a daughter-mother-grandma day we stoped at the sew and vac store. They had this cool tool that helps make fabric flowers and scrunchie circle things. I got those and some fabric scraps. I was so excited about it when I got home I quickly created some...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Another year! Our love is to infinity and beyond!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Loosing Weight

Background

Thank you for visiting!!!