It was a very busy day at church. A lot of people who were away on trips came back for the first time today. At the beginning of the service there is a together time where the children all go up to the front of the church and listen to a story. We took Izabella up to the front for her first of probably many together time!! She slept through the whole thing!
Our Minister had also been away most of the summer on vacation. Today was her first day back as well. Her and her son (who is 4) came back to the nursery before church started to meet Miss Izabella! They were happy to meet her. They were just the first of many visitors Izabella had today.
We went into the first part of service. We sang a song, "Come sign a song with me, come sing a song with me, come sing a song with me, that I might know your mind! And I'll bring you hope when hope is hard to find, and I'll bring a song of love and a rose in the winter time!" Such a fun song! Izabella smiled as we all sang! We then went up for together time. After together time, Rev. Susan announced Izabella's birth! She told the whole congregation Izabella's birthday and her stats. Daniel and I stood up and showed Izabella off (I felt like the beginning of the movie of the Lion King!) :)





No comments:
Post a Comment